Pyrolysis gasification technology uses the pyrolysis gasification principle to process solid waste, which guarantees stability and high efficiency in the combustion chamber without aids.
High combustion temperature, low thermal cutting speed, low fly ash displacement, low dioxin emission concentrations
Simple and compact oven structure, easy operation and start of oven, easy maintenance, low energy consumption
- Combustion in the secondary chamber is a small molecular combustible gas. The pollutants it produces such as SOx (acid gas), NOx (nitrogen oxides), dioxins and heavy metals are very small, and especially fly ash is less than 1% of the amount of waste. Much lower than the amount of fly ash generated by the grate furnace technology. Fluidized bed technology greatly reduces the secondary pollution caused by waste management to the environment, also reduces the cost of treating the syngas.
- The pyrolysis and gasification system is based on the properties of waste and realizes a two-step treatment process. For the first pyrolysis and gasification of the garbage and subsequent oxygen-enriched combustion so that the garbage is burned completely acts as a catalyst.
- Since the pyrolysis gasification chamber (secondary chamber) burns gas and the excess air coefficient is small, the amount of flue gas generated by the pyrolysis method is smaller than that of the direct combustion method, especially the content of pollutants such as SOx, NOx, HCL, HF and heavy metal in the flue gas is smaller. It contributes to the purification of flue gas, which reduces the secondary pollutant emissions and treatment costs.
- The pyrolysis gasification process is carried out under low oxygen conditions and no oxygen conditions, which reduces the formation of dioxin precursors. The temperature in the second combustion chamber is up to 1100 ° C. The residence time for flue gas is more than 2 s and the dioxins can be decomposed quickly, whereby the content of harmful substances such as heavy metals, dioxins and ash is reduced, which greatly reduces secondary pollutants to the environment.
- The unique structural design of the pyrolysis carburetor overcomes the problems of the vertical furnace feed and continuous slag feed by using the relative rotation of the furnace and the grate. Maintains the stability of the operating conditions. The feeding and discharging process is controllable and starting and stopping the oven is easy and simple to maintain.
- The unique temperature field distribution of the pyrolysis gasifier does not require the addition of auxiliary fuel, but also facilitates the pyrolysis gasification of the waste, the thermal efficiency is higher and the thermal burning rate is lower. The grate works in a low temperature range and avoids the heat effect of the high temperature on the grid. It reduces the manufacturing cost of the device, improves the reliability of the operation of the device and extends the life of the unit.
- The design of the pyrolysis carburetor is scientific, the structure is simple and compact, easy to realize automatic control, low weight, short construction period, low energy consumption.
- The pyrolysis carburetor has great adaptability and a wide range of applications. It can not only handle waste with a high calorific value but can also handle waste with a low calorific value. It can be applied not only for waste but also for industrial waste.